We firmly believe website optimisation and marketing decisions should be based on data; not opinion or design vision. Opinions are subjective and varied, whereas data is based in fact. Too often client’s opinions and the designer’s vision are neither data-driven or conversion-minded.
At the beginning, we will work out a regular cycle to meet with you to present the progress and results. Cycles are usually weekly but could be as long as a month depending on your budget and traffic/ conversion volumes. We recommend that any optimisation project requires at least 6 months.
Objectives & Success Metrics
The first step is to understand the objectives of the website. What are we trying to achieve? Based on the objectives we can work out how we will measure success. This might be ecommerce revenue or email marketing signups. We will investigate the current health of the website to know our baseline to grow from.
1. Results are data driven not based on personal opinion
2. A broad range of specialisation gets results
3. Don't underestimate the importance of planning
4. Changing things can be risky
5. Sometimes we go backwards before we go forwards
6. The best websites evolve
7. We can't guarantee results
8. A tight collaborative partnership built on trust
9. The Zeald Optimisation Process