Get your website talking to your software.
Is your website having problems integrating with your accounting software? Are you always manually keeping track of sales from auction websites? There is a better way.
Here at Zeald we think that doing business online should make things easier, but if your website isn't communicating with your sales, marketing and accounting software then things may seem a lot harder than they should be.
Zeald websites have always been able to connect to most third-party business applications, but it was a time consuming process that was a little complicated and a therefore a little on the expensive side. But now integration is much simpler through your Zeald website, making it easier for you to manage your business.
How do we do it? Through our integration partners Zeald websites can seamlessly integrate with the most popular platforms from CRM, eCommerce, Invoicing, Email Marketing, Event Management, Project and Team Management and Accounting simplifying and optimising business processes.
This means that all your integrations, data migrations, synchronisations and data de-duplication between different software platforms are taken care of by one of our integration partners through your Zeald website.
For example, if you use accounting software, such as Xero or MYOB, a Zeald website can integrate seamlessly with the software to manage all aspects of your business from your Zeald eCommerce website transactions to auction websites like eBay and TradeMe to CRM systems like HighRise or BatchBook and many more.
Some of the information that will integrate with your accounting software:
- Contacts - Full contact management including merging and synchronisation is supported.
- Invoices (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payables) - Can be created automatically from eCommerce orders, CRM deals or invoicing systems.
- Invoice Payments - Can be automatically mapped to different bank/clearing accounts.
- Tax Rates - All the tax rates are imported from your accounting software to allow easy application of taxes on incoming invoices.
- Chart of Accounts - Are retrieved and can be used for generating invoices and map line items to the correct accounts.
- Bank Accounts - Are used to match cleared payments for simplified bank reconciliation.
- Inventory Items - Are retrieved and can be used to map and generate sales by matching them to your sold products on eCommerce platforms. New inventory items can also be created on the fly if new products are detected in other systems.
Save yourself time and money by integrating your Zeald website with your software. The applications we can connect to are updated all the time. Give Zeald a call on 0508 932 530 to see how we can help you integrate with your third-party software.